Enterprises spend 57% of their IT budgets on infrastructure maintenances and support and invest only 16% on innovation and future readiness. When the pandemic hit, global enterprises were caught off-guard and scrambled to ensure business continuity. The accelerated pace of disruption across supply chains and work from home mandates made digital transformation a compelling need and a business imperative.
And yet, several businesses still continue to depend on obsolete, legacy infrastructures for core operations—system modernization is not just expensive and time-taking, it can also be highly complex with a direct impact on revenue.
This whitepaper discusses three strategies critical to modernizing IT systems by using an incremental, iterative approach. Download this whitepaper to get insights on:
- How businesses can extend systems with minimal risk
- How to build, deploy, and manage digital transformation
- How to maximize IT investment by transforming specific components
- What you need to do before embarking on your app modernization journey
- How Aaseya can ensure modernization at speed and scale by leveraging OutSystems